Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

2014 Goals

My Goals for 2014 are: 

  • Post here more than 6 times.....that's right, I only posted 6 times in 2013.  That's a BIG difference from the previous year  :(
  • Participate in at least 1 challenge per month
  • Create at least 1 holiday card per month (I'll have 12 unique handmade cards by Christmas!)
  • Create and complete (including journaling) at least 52 Scrapbook pages
What are your goals (crafty or not) for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!